West Coast Med offers free shipping on orders over $150!
West Coast Med covers shipping for orders $150 or over. A flat rate of $20 for orders is applied to all orders under $150 CAD.
We track all shipments via www.canadapost.ca/track. You’ll be able to track your package as it makes its way to your door!
We will let you know if there are any problems – order processing is handled same day – and your tracking number will be sent to you as soon as the order is being processed by Canada Post.
Just email us if you have concerns about your order – our customer care team will ensure that everything is fine and if it’s not, we’ll make it right!
Canada Post XPRESSPOST Shipping times
National Shipments – All over Canada – If your ship-to address is anywhere in Canada other than BC, Alberta, Sasketchewan or Manitoba, it will take slightly longer.
Major Urban Areas: 2 Day
Non-Major Urban Areas: 3 Days
Northern Regions & Remote Areas: 7 Days or less
Regional Shipments – British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.
Major Urban Areas: 1 Day
Non-Major Urban Areas: 2 Days
Northern Regions & Remote Areas: 5 Days or less
- Delivery time is the number of business days since a deposit was made (When it was given to Canada post) and when it gets delivered to the customer.
- A business day is any weekday that is not a stat holiday observed by Canada Post.
- All services and deposits made on a non-business day will begin delivery or processing the next business day.
- Items deposited after cut-off of that business day are sent the following business day.
- Delivery times are subject to change with no notice because of transportation issues.
- You can provide special delivery instructions in the side-notes when you place your order.
- Email us at [email protected] Make sure you have your order number. For further information visit XpressPost FAQs.